OBIEE 11g : 'Combine With Similar Request' Is Not Working For List Formats
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Login to analytics, click on new and under Marketing section click on List Formats.
- select any one subject area and from the available columns create report.
- click on Combine results based on union symbol which is right corner of select columns pane. It is not showing set operations and results columns for marketing segments subject area tables.
- Select any subject area and select the columns with same data type which was already selected .Then see the output ,its is not combining the results.
- By clicking on columns for union then its adding side by two time.
- Its working fine with analysis but not marketing.
Upgraded to 22.214.171.124
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms