OBIA 11g: After Incremental Load W_AP_BALANCE_F Table Populates Incorrect Values
(Doc ID 2245684.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- Ran an Incremental Load on Financials Module
- After incremental load verified data in reports
- Payable dashboard - Top 10 suppliers by AP balance report is showing 'incorrect' values for AP Balance Amount.
- There is an issue with W_AP_BALANCE_F_TMP table population, which is using GL_RECONCILED_ON_PROC_WID.
For debugging purpose, test the following:
- Run W_AP_BALANCE_F_TMP in full load without GL_RECONCILED_ON_PROC_WID.
- Then, run W_AP_BALANCE_F in incremental load, which populates correct values in W_AP_BALANCE_F.
- In normal, W_AP_BALANCE_F_TMP with GL_RECONCILED_ON_PROC_WID creates the problem during incremental load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document