OBIEE 11g: Getting "Syntax error in input MDX query on line 7 at token 'filter' (HY000))" Essbase Error When Creating An Analysis With The Combination Of YTD, QTD, MTD Members
(Doc ID 2250740.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.140715 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Example Steps to reproduce the Error
- Create an OBIEE analysis which connects to Essbase ASO.
- There should be a dimension in Essbase which holds members like MTD, YTD, QTD which calculates to-date measures.
- Pull a member from any dimension like product or geography into the criteria tab of the OBIEE analysis.
- Pull the Essbase measure into the analysis.
- Edit the column formula and write the filter expression like:
The Essbase Error is seen when analysis is created with a combination of YTD and QTD columns.
This error does not appear if separate analyses are created with YTD or QTD or MTD columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document