OBIEE11g: Next Page and All Pages of Content Paging Do Not Work
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Next page" "All pages" of "Content paging" do not work when deleting views from Results tab > Left Pane > Views > Remove View from Analysis (e.g. Table, Title, Static Text, Narrative or etc) under the following situations:
- No result set with filtering on Results tab.
- Cancelling the running query on Results tab.
- Any error occurred on Results tab.
Also you will find the following symptoms.
1) Unnecessary messages are shown on Compound Layout in Results tab.
The view that was in this position in the Compound Layout(narrativeView!1) is no longer available. Please select a view from the list above
2) The Definition remains in Analysis XML on Advanced tab.
Delete view from Results tab > Left Pane > Views > Remove View from Analysis
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms