OBIEE11g: Next Page and All Pages of Content Paging Do Not Work
(Doc ID 2254699.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Next page" "All pages" of "Content paging" do not work when deleting views from Results tab > Left Pane > Views > Remove View from Analysis (e.g. Table, Title, Static Text, Narrative or etc) under the following situations:
- No result set with filtering on Results tab.
- Cancelling the running query on Results tab.
- Any error occurred on Results tab.
Also you will find the following symptoms.
1) Unnecessary messages are shown on Compound Layout in Results tab.
The view that was in this position in the Compound Layout(narrativeView!1) is no longer available. Please select a view from the list above
2) The Definition remains in Analysis XML on Advanced tab.
Delete view from Results tab > Left Pane > Views > Remove View from Analysis
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document