OBIEE 11g : BI Mobile: Android App Not Passing Request Variables Between Dashboard Pages
(Doc ID 2258237.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle BI Mobile Application on Android
- Request variables are not being passed between dashboard pages
- It works fine through web , also works with apple IOS
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps :
1.Create as RPD session variable (e.g. SELECTED_COMPANY with associated initialization block
2.Allow user update, filter Sample Sales Lite BMM Source by value of variable and deploy
3. Create variable prompt for SELECTED_COMPANY (values: Sample Sales Lite > Company)
4. Create analysis listing Sample Sales lite Company/Organisation etc; filter for Company - value of variable
5. Create another dashboard prompt columns sample sales lite company & organisation
6. Create dashboard - page 1 prompt (2) and analysis (3); page 2 prompt (4) and analysis (3) - save and run
7. Set value of prompt on page 1 and observe that analysis refreshes
8. Navigate to page 2 and see that the values are not filtered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document