Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.210 to 18.104.22.168.210 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import the Account Mapping via option "Import From Excel" in Data Load Mapping, it fails and returns with the following error:
"Import failed for 0 rows. Please click the button to see the failed rows. "
Steps to Reproduce the issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Data Management with admin credentials.
2. Goto Workflow -> Data Load Mapping
3. Use the option All Mappings-> Export -> Export to Excel
4. Delete the existing mappings from the Data Load Mapping
5. Use the option All Mappings -> Import -> Import from Excel
6. This gives an error "Import failed for 0 rows. Please click the button to see the failed rows."
If click on "Show Details", there are no error message shown in the screen. Also there are no error messages logged in Process log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms