Column Suppression Does Not Work in Smart View When Performing HFM Ad-Hoc Analysis
(Doc ID 2273573.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 18.104.22.168.203 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Smart View, Column suppression does not work if using options like "Suppress Zero" or "No Data" or "Invalid" while performing Ad-hoc analysis. However this works fine is using Rows suppression option.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Launch MS-Excel and connect to HFM application via Smart View.
2) Create an Ad-hoc task which should have columns with “#Missing” and “0” data.
3) Navigate to Options=>Data Options=>Suppress Columns and check “#Nodata/Missing” and “Zero”.
4) Refresh the Smart View sheet.
5) Corresponding columns are not getting suppressed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document