Column Suppression Does Not Work in Smart View When Performing HFM Ad-Hoc Analysis
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 22.214.171.124.203 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Smart View, Column suppression does not work if using options like "Suppress Zero" or "No Data" or "Invalid" while performing Ad-hoc analysis. However this works fine is using Rows suppression option.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Launch MS-Excel and connect to HFM application via Smart View.
2) Create an Ad-hoc task which should have columns with “#Missing” and “0” data.
3) Navigate to Options=>Data Options=>Suppress Columns and check “#Nodata/Missing” and “Zero”.
4) Refresh the Smart View sheet.
5) Corresponding columns are not getting suppressed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms