OBIEE11g/ 12c: Total Column Formatting may not Work When Using Table Sections
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.170418 to 188.8.131.52.170418 [Release 11g to 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you create an Analysis in Presentation and you try to set the cell style of the footer-total (Grand Total) in a Table View,
the Format Values is not retained when moving column to section.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new analysis for example.
Base Facts/Billes Quantity
- Move to the "Results" tab.
- Move the Office column to section.
- Edit the Table View in order to add the "Grand total" After.
- Edit the 'Format Labels' to change the background color to YELLOW for example.
- Edit the 'Format Values' to change the background color to RED for example.
The background color of Values cell does not change. Only the Labels has the background changed to YELLOW.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms