OBIEE 11g : "Move All" Button Doesn't Get All The Members Of A Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2278462.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.160119 to 188.8.131.52.180717 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 184.108.40.206.x version,
In a dashboard prompt, select all the members of a hierarchy:
- Click on the "Select Members" button (magnifying glass).
- Click on the "Search" button (binoculars)
- Select level children of root with many values and click on the "Search" button: values are displayed in the "Column Values" area
- Click on the "Move All" (>>) button.
- Observe that only 50 values are moved in the "Selected Area" instead of 'All'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document