OBIEE11g: Column Header and Data Lined-Up Irregularly when using "Fixed Headers with Scrolling Content"
(Doc ID 2282181.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Product Version: 22.214.171.124.0
- InternetExplorer 11.0.31、GoogleChrome 50.0.2661.102 m
When using "Fixed Headers with Scrolling Content" as a table view, the column header and the data don't line-up regularly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE (*)
1. Create 20 columns within the table view.
2. Set the "Fixed Headers with Scrolling Content" in the table properties.
3. Navigate to Criteria tab, and open Column Properties.
4. Add custom Width as ex.40, 100, and 90 under "Additional Formatting Options"
Column heading and its' values should line up appropriately.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document