OBIA 11g: Trial Balance Report Showing Blank for Columns - 'Debit And Credit Amount' for Entered Currency
(Doc ID 2292313.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer(OBIA) 188.8.131.52.1 version,
- In 'Trial Balance' report, added a new column - 'Currency'.
- This Currency column refers to "Financials - GL Balance Sheet"."Currency Tag"."Apps Common Currency Code" presentation column.
- In GL Balance Sheet dashboard, while selecting 'Currency' prompt as "Entered Currency", then the "Trial Balance" report showing 'Blank' for 'Credit Amount and Debit Amount' columns.
- But the same columns are returning values for 'Legal Currency'.
- Verified the data present in Source - 'EBS' for the same columns by selecting a specific Entered currency.
The following issue observed in the below environment:
- OBIA version: 184.108.40.206.1
- Modules being used: Financials - General Ledger
- Source System: EBS R12
- Dashboard: '/shared/Financials/_portal/General Ledger' --> Dashboard page: 'Trial Balance'
- Report Path: /shared/Financials/Analytic Library/General Ledger/Trial Balance/Trial Balance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document