Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 126.96.36.199.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this KM is to inform Support Engineers there is a potential to break Financial Reporting (FR) Batches
by inserting double-wide characters into the email used to send the reports. These are hidden from view and are
typically inserted using copy/paste for adding the custom text to the Batch email.
- When creating a PDF Batch the user sets the time to execute in the future
- The user also enters custom text in the body of the Success/Failure report email
- When the Batch is submitted the system responds that the batch was successfully created
- The job is not displayed in the list of Batches which should happen immediately after the Batch is created
- The Batch executes at the time specified and the emails are sent and contain the PDF report(s)
- The modified email body is reverted to the default text in the delivered emails
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms