Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.170718 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a SQL query to set a scale marker | data marker in a graph in Analytics, the marker displays a zero value when you hover the mouse over the marker.
Steps to reproduce the issue with sampleapp data:
- Edit the analysis and click on results tab
- Click on View Properties for the graph view
- Click on Scale tab -> under Axis Scale click on "Click to edit Scale Markers".
- Click on Customize Scale Marker. Select "Scale Marker as" SQL Query.
- Type the following SQL query:
- Click OK to go back to the graph.
The following is shown:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms