OBIEE 12c: When Using A SQL Query To Set A Graph Scale|Data Marker, It Displays A Zero Value
(Doc ID 2300607.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.170718 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a SQL query to set a scale marker | data marker in a graph in Analytics, the marker displays a zero value when you hover the mouse over the marker.
Steps to reproduce the issue with sampleapp data:
- Edit the analysis and click on results tab
- Click on View Properties for the graph view
- Click on Scale tab -> under Axis Scale click on "Click to edit Scale Markers".
- Click on Customize Scale Marker. Select "Scale Marker as" SQL Query.
- Type the following SQL query:
- Click OK to go back to the graph.
The following is shown:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document