EPMA Not Deploying ASO Property "Level Usage for Aggregation" to Essbase
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 184.108.40.206.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In EPMA, setting the Property "Level Usage for Aggregation" to 'All Levels' and deploying to Essbase, the property is not updated on the Essbase outline.
Using ASOSamp/Sample as an example:
1. Give "Application Manager" provisioning to ASOSamp.
2. In Workspace, go to Navigate -> Administer -> "Transform Classic to EPM Architect".
3. Select the ASOSamp application to transform.
4. In Workspace go to Navigate -> Administer -> Application Library.
5. Right-click on ASOSamp and Edit.
6. In the Member list, select 'Geography'.
7. In the 'Properties of Geography' panel, set the property "Level Usage for Aggregation" to All Levels. (none of the properties except default work).
8. Save the properties by clicking on the disk icon.
9. From the Application Library, right-click on ASOSamp and 'Deploy'.
10. When the deployment is complete, in EAS, edit the outline. Right-click on Geography, note the setting for "Level Usage for Aggregation" is still set to "Default".
The xml file generated by EPMA that is used to deploy to Essbase does not contain the property.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms