EPMA Not Deploying ASO Property "Level Usage for Aggregation" to Essbase
(Doc ID 2302405.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 126.96.36.199.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In EPMA, setting the Property "Level Usage for Aggregation" to 'All Levels' and deploying to Essbase, the property is not updated on the Essbase outline.
Using ASOSamp/Sample as an example:
1. Give "Application Manager" provisioning to ASOSamp.
2. In Workspace, go to Navigate -> Administer -> "Transform Classic to EPM Architect".
3. Select the ASOSamp application to transform.
4. In Workspace go to Navigate -> Administer -> Application Library.
5. Right-click on ASOSamp and Edit.
6. In the Member list, select 'Geography'.
7. In the 'Properties of Geography' panel, set the property "Level Usage for Aggregation" to All Levels. (none of the properties except default work).
8. Save the properties by clicking on the disk icon.
9. From the Application Library, right-click on ASOSamp and 'Deploy'.
10. When the deployment is complete, in EAS, edit the outline. Right-click on Geography, note the setting for "Level Usage for Aggregation" is still set to "Default".
The xml file generated by EPMA that is used to deploy to Essbase does not contain the property.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document