Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g & 12c
- Using the controlling presentation object visibility feature
- Notice that the attribute which has hide if functionality enabled for certain role works well if try to search for it in answers
- But the same attribute doesn't get hidden if it is being used in certain report.
if attribute named ABC has been set as hide for certain role.
The ABC attribute
- Doesn't get listed in answers if the user with that role logs in
- ABC attribute is displayed when we try to view the report which contains this column
-The expected output is, the functionality has to work both in Answers and Dashboards.
Upgraded from OBIEE 22.214.171.124.x to 126.96.36.199.x
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms