OBIEE 11g/12c : issue With Controlling Presentation Object Visibility
(Doc ID 2306883.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g & 12c
- Using the controlling presentation object visibility feature
- Notice that the attribute which has hide if functionality enabled for certain role works well if try to search for it in answers
- But the same attribute doesn't get hidden if it is being used in certain report.
if attribute named ABC has been set as hide for certain role.
The ABC attribute
- Doesn't get listed in answers if the user with that role logs in
- ABC attribute is displayed when we try to view the report which contains this column
-The expected output is, the functionality has to work both in Answers and Dashboards.
Upgraded from OBIEE 126.96.36.199.x to 188.8.131.52.x
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document