OBIEE BI 12c : Issue With Interactions In A Table View In A Dashboard
(Doc ID 2313146.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
In OBIEE 12c Keep Only Options Like TOP X , BOTTOM X On Dashboard Column Option Not Working
- The below steps can be a sample scenario to see the issue
- Create a simple table view with Stores and Sales Revenue.
- Activate all interactions in the analysis properties.
- Use a “Keep Only, TopX of Sales Revenue”. The content will be filtered accordingly.
- When using this in the results section of an analysis, it works fine.
- Let's place the analysis on a sample dashboard
- Trying the same – “Keep Only, TopX of Sales Revenue” has NO effect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document