OBIEE 12c :RSUM() Functionality Is Not Working On Pivot Table
(Doc ID 2313191.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.170718 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE 12c
Rsum function is not working,its giving wrong results.
1. Create new Analysis
2. Take 4 columns a. Time Hierarchy b. Product c. Revenue d. RSUM(1-Revenue)which is duplicate of Revenue column to calculate the RSUM()
3. Click on results. It will give the correct results.
4. Go to Revenue >> More option >> Duplicate the Revenue column >> On the duplicated column again select more option >> Select Display as RSUM()
5. Move the Product from Rows to Columns
6. Click on Done
7. See the results >> RSUM() gives wrong results. Not calculating correctly.
Ex ; Display as RSUM()and the RSUM() both are same. Display as RSUM()showing correct results where as RSUM() giving wrong results.
8. Ideally both should be same here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!