OBIEE 12c: Drop-down Of Column Prompt and Drop-down Of Dashboards does Not List All After Applying Custom Skin
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Custom skin, drop-down of column prompt does not list all columns. You see only 32 columns in the Prompt tab; 35 columns should be listed in this example.
Dashboards drop-down does not list all dashboards, either.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. copy bicustom-template.ear to BI_DOMAIN/bidata/components/OBIPS/bicustom.ear
2. Deploy the bicustom.ear
3. Start the application bicustom
4. Edit BI_DOMAIN/config/fmwconfig/biconfig/OBIPS/instanceconfig.xml
6. Create an answer with Sample Sales Lite.
Add 35 columns to an answer.
7. Navigate to Prompts tab.
8. Add Column Prompt. You see the drop-down of column prompt.
This does not reproduce in the default skin environment. You can see the icon to go up of the list and go down of the list.
Customize style and skin.
Steps to Configure OBIEE 12c to Use Custom Style in Dashboards <Doc ID2131220.1>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms