OBIEE 12c: Scrolling does Not Work as Expected When NULL Is Selected At Dashboard Prompt
(Doc ID 2319418.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you select a value including [NULL] at the dashboard prompt and scroll down with the returned result, the scrolling does not work as expected.
1. Select [Null] and Apply the dashboard prompt.
3. "Fetching data ..." pops up.
4. The scrolling returns to the top of the section and does not go down as expected.
Because of the unexpected scrolling behavior, you can not see the latter part of data.
※For example, the following case is reproduced this behavior.
1) "Nullable" is checked in the corresponding column of Business Model and Mapping layer
2) Create a dashboard prompt using the above columns
Set the following as presentation variables
3) Create an analysis and use the above presentation variable as a filter
4) Select a value including [NULL] at the prompt (Do not reproduce if [NULL] is not included)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document