OBIA 22.214.171.124: Performance Issue on SDE_ORA_ARTransactionFact_ReceivableApplication Mapping
(Doc ID 2344009.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Analytics Application Consumer(OBIA) 188.8.131.52 version,
The SDE_ORA_ARTransactionFact_ReceivableApplication mapping is running for long hours during Full load/ Incremental load.
The following issue is observed in the following environment:
- OBIA Version - 184.108.40.206
- DAC Version - DAC 11g [Build AN 220.127.116.11.4.20170330.0204]
- OBIA modules used - Financials - Receivables, Projects - Finance Integration
- Folder name (informatica): SDE_ORAR1213_Adaptor
- Parent task group (DAC): TASK_GROUP_Extract_ARTransactionFact
- Task name (DAC): SDE_ORA_ARTransactionFact_ReceivableApplication
- WorkFlow Name : SDE_ORA_ARTransactionFact_ReceivableApplication
- Mapping name : SDE_ORA_ARTransactionFact_ReceivableApplication
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document