OBIEE 11g: Multiple Keys May Be Lost When Drag & Drop To Business Model Mapping Layer
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue with BI Administration Tool. When you are multiple keys created on the physical table, drag and drop operation to the Sources of Business Model Mapping Layer may loose the key information.
- Platform: Windows x86-64, Windows x86
- Product Version: 220.127.116.11.150120
This can be reproduced with the specific steps.
1) Launch BI Administration Tool and open the repository (*.rpd).
2) Drag and drop physical table to Business Model Mapping layer.
3) Delete all columns from Table in the Business Model and Mapping layer.
4) Select columns in the physical layer, and drag and drop to the Sources folder in Businss Model and Mapping layer.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR (*)
Multiple keys should be dragged & dropped
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms