OBIEE 12c: If There Are Many Groups Assigned to One User, Only A Part of The Roles Can Be Displayed in "My Account"
(Doc ID 2353463.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.170418 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When following conditions are true, if you login to OBIEE, you may see only a part of the roles in "My Account > Application Roles"
- Using WebLogic Embedded LDAP as an Identity Store
- There are many groups(>=256) assigned to one user
- Have these groups mapped to application roles
You may reproduce this symptom by referring following steps:
- Create a user named "UserA"
- Create 400 Groups in WebLogic Server Administration Console, and then assign all of them to "UserA".
- Create 400 Application Roles in Fusion Middleware Control (EM), and then set 1:1 relationship between WebLogic Group and OBIEE Application Role.
- Login in to OBIEE and click the user name UserA > My Account > Application Roles. You will find that only a part of roles can be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!