HFM Selection Member is not Valid when Input Member Names in Search Box
(Doc ID 2367726.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 188.8.131.52.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Input member name into the search box and shuttle right,
then got an error "The selected member is not valid for the specified member list".
The issue occurs when input entity member name which has shared member.
And entity is set as [Base] in a Data form.
Steps to reproduce:
HFM 184.108.40.206.206(Sample app:Comma4dim)
1. Open a WDEF(e.g. Comment_Col).
2. Input the member name "UKProduction" directly into the search box and click the Shuttle Right button.
3. Click OK button and got an error (The selected member is not valid for the specified member list.).
4. Click "Find down" icon and "Add selection" and then OK button.
5. No errors occurred and POV is set correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document