In Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM), Filters Are Not Always Applied Correctly
(Doc ID 2369620.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Close Management - Version 18.104.22.168.201 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Launch ARM and open either the Profiles, Reconciliations or Transactions view.
2. On the Basic tab under the Filter pane on the right side of the UI, expand on an entry such as Preparer or Reviewer.
3. On one of the sub-entries, click the filter icon (e.g., next to Primary or Active).
4. In the resulting dialog box, click Select All.
5. De-select one or two entries from the list.
6. Hit OK.
The filter is not applied to the resulting list of entries in the view. Some entries are displayed even though the selected filter criteria should exclude them.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document