After EBS Integration With SSO, Cannot Launch OBIEE Dashboards From EBS
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.160719 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.160719 version, Analytics
When attempting to perform EBS to OBIEE Integration with single sign-on and session cookie authentication following Doc ID 2174747.1.
When we launch Dashboards from seeded EBS responsibility Supply Chain Analyst, we are getting below message.
EBS version - 12.2.7
OBIEE 12c - 220.127.116.11.0
the following error occurs.
You are not currently signed in to the Oracle BI Server.
If you have already signed in, your connection might have timed out, or a communications or server error may have occurred.
To sign in again, click here. If the problem persists, please contact the site's administrator.
Here are sequence of steps performed.
1) Installed Fusion Middleware 12c Infrastructure as per 2064302.1
2) Create Schemas using RCU
3) Install and Configure OBIEE as per 2064302.1
4) Setup Advanced Planning Command Center using below link.
5) Installed Standalone HTTP Server 12c as per below link.
6) Configure HTTP Server redirection to OBIEE as per below links & document.
How To Configure WebTier / Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) With OBIEE 11g ( Doc ID 1327444.1 )
7) Configured Weblogic Proxy Plug-in as per 2216708.1
8) Configured SSL Big IP URL on same domain as per docs 1923417.1 & 1569732.1.
This helps us to achieve Terminating SSL Before Oracle HTTP Server and send back HTTPS responses as below.
Browser --> https --> LBR --> http --> OHS/mod_wl_ohs --> http --> WLS
Additional documents referred for SSL:
9) Integrate OBIEE 12c with Oracle E-Business Suite Security as per 2174747.1 and below link.
Test using IE 11. URL works for Chrome and Firefox
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms