OBIA 126.96.36.199.1: Soft-Deleted Absence Records Of Source Are Available In Warehouse
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 184.108.40.206.1 version,
1. OBIA version : 220.127.116.11.1
2. OBIEE version : Build: 18.104.22.168.X
3. Source System: EBS 12.1.3
4. Module : Human Resources - Absence and Accrual
5. ODI Version : 22.214.171.124.0
6. Issue Observed: Incremental Load
After incremental load, observed the following:
- Deleted absence records from EBS Source is still present in Warehouse.
- The soft-deleted records have not picked up during incremental load and can be seen in the following table - W_ABSENCE_EVENT_F in Warehouse.
- But the records are not available in source table - 'PER_ABSENCE_ATTENDANCES'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms