OBIEE 11g/12c : Issue With Drill Down Functionality In Charts
(Doc ID 2394425.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
Drill down of charts in analytics is not working properly
1) Create a new sample report from sample app lite RPD
2) Drag product, Time->time 02 per Name month and Revenue
3) Add bucket using case statement for month :
case when "Time"."T02 Per Name Month" = '2013 / 01' then 'JAN' when "Time"."T02 Per Name Month" = '2013 / 02' then 'FEB' else 'ALL' end
4) Disable drill option for month
5) Drill the product , and Observe that it shows month detail information.
However It should show only product detail information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document