OBIEE 12c: May Not Edit Dashboard Pages After Running Migration-tool.jar
(Doc ID 2398641.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The dashboard pages can not be edited once upgraded to OBIEE 12c.
In 11g, dashboardtemplates.xml has been customized based on the following KM:
<Document 1277223.1> - How To Remove 'Print' Or 'Printable PDF' Option in The 'Edit Dashboard' Option in Dashboard of OBIEE 11g
- Install OBIEE 12c.
- Migrate from OBIEE 11g to OBIEE 12c
- No errors while migrating, but encountered the following issues on OBIEE 12.
- Dashboard pages can not be viewed appropriately. When editing a dashboard page, column, selection, etc can not be selected.
- When changing zoom level, the menu will be viewed appropriately.
- But still column, section and etc. is not be selected.
Upgraded from OBIEE 11g. Run migration-tool.jar and migrate the system to OBIEE 12c.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document