OBIEE 12c: Clicking "Return" Button to Go Back to Prompt Selection May Return Error
(Doc ID 2401057.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you click "Return" button to go back to prompt selection, after selecting one of the values, "The layout of this view combined with the data, selections, drills, or prompt values chosen resulted in no data." message appears.
This issue occurs under the next conditions:
- Use "Radio Buttons" as User Input in Prompt setting
- Select [Content paging] in View Properties and set [Rows per Page]
- Check on [Drill in Place] in Dashboard Section Properties
You can reproduce this issue with Sample Sales Lite as following.
1. In criteria table, use three columns
to create one report and inline prompt: "Product Type" with User Input as "Radio Buttons"
2. In Results tab > View Properties > check [Content paging], and set [Rows per Page] as 5
3. Create one dashboard page > put above report into it and in Section > Properties > Check [Drill in Place]
4. Run the dashboard page, On the first prompt selection page, no selection and click [OK] button.
5. On the report's first page, click [Next 5 Rows] button, then click [Return] button to go back to prompt selection .
6. On the prompt selection, select a selection (for example, Audio), and Click OK, then next message was given.
"The layout of this view combined with the data, selections, drills, or prompt values chosen resulted in no data."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document