OBIEE 11g & 12c: Report In The Dashboard Hangs Or Shows As Loading When Expand A Conditional Section
(Doc ID 2403544.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.180116 [Release 11g to 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On :Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Display report hangs when expand a conditional section
- Create a dashboard with collapsible section and add a condition on the section and save this customization.
- Now,when the arrow on the section which is currently collapsed, is clicked to expand the section- it takes forever to load.
- It shows the hourglass/clock to indicate that the report is loading but it doesn't actually load.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a dashboard with 2 sections.
2. Section 1 with report1. and section 2 with report2.
3. Now edit the dashboard to add a condition on the section 1. Make sure it evaluates to true.
4. Make the section collapsible. collapse it. Save the customization.
5. Now apply the saved customization.
6.Click on the arrow button to expand the section 1. It shows the clock image indicating that the report is loading. but it doesn't. Meanwhile if expand the section 2, it displays report 2 with results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document