OBIA 11g: Capability To Perform Reconciliation / Audit of Data Loads Across Modules (AP/AR/FA/GL)
(Doc ID 2420663.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the process of Implementing OBIA 18.104.22.168.2 Financial Analytics with Peoplesoft 9.2 as source. As part of the Regulatory requirements it is needed Audit /Reconciliation enabled on OBIA ETL. Requirements:
- Need the ability to perform a reconciliation at each stage of the Transformation process
- Reconciliation process to be mapped to Load ID covering the followings:
- total # of records processed from source to target warehouse table
- total $ amount processed from source to target warehouse table
- ETL team to refer above information and create separate OBAW target table to load these data which can be referred later for reporting purpose.
Is there any out of the box capability to perform reconciliation of Data loads across modules (AP/AR/FA/GL)?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document