OBIEE 12c: Popup for Maps Not Showing in iPad after Upgrade from OBIEE 11G to 126.96.36.199.0
(Doc ID 2432871.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
On Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206.0 version,
When accessing the dashboard having map reports in iPad using Mobile App(Oracle BI mobile HD), Popups are not showing.
This issue is only related to maps and observed in the following version - Oracle BI mobile HD version (12.9.6(7)) on iOS 9+ version.
Steps to Verify the issue:
- A dashboard with 3 pages for viewing Maps using 'Mapviewer' has been created.
- For e.g.,
- Page 1 - Information about region map
- Page 2 - Information about municipality map
- Page 3 - Information about counties.
- In PC: when accessing this dashboard everything works fine. Able to view the maps and Popup is visible for the respective regions.
Upgraded from 11g to 220.127.116.11.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document