The BI Mobile App v20 on iOS Crashes When 'Start On' Option Is Configured To Select A Default Dashboard
(Doc ID 2436602.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are using BI Mobile version 20.0.1(2) on iOS
- Connect to your server
- Navigate to the gear icon (upper left)
- Change the 'Start On' dashboard by tapping 'Select Dashboard'. Choose a desired Dashboard. Tap the back arrow. Tap the 'X' to close the preferences dialog.
- Navigate around to different dashboards and everything works as expected.
- Close the application
- Open BI Mobile, it will crash.
- The app will crash on each subsequent open until you delete the app and reinstall it.
Update to version 20.0.1(2) of the app via the App Store
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document