OBIEE 11g/12c: Added Subject Area Disappearing When Using Combine with Similar Request Feature
(Doc ID 2442024.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report having issue when using both "Combine request based on union, intersection and difference operation" and "Add / Remove Subject Areas" feature.
Whenever move away from a sub report 1 having "Add / Remove Subject Areas" and return back to sub report 1, there will only be 1 Subject Area for selection.
Current behavior :
Steps to Reproduce The Issue in Sample App application
1) Create new Analysis and select the Subject Area "Sample Sales Lite"
2) Select the "Sample Targets Lite" from the "Add / Remove Subject Areas" feature
3) Add columns to criteria from "Sample Sales Lite"
4) Use the "Combine request based on union, intersection and difference operation" feature and select the subject area "Sample Targets Lite"
5) Add columns to criteria from "Sample Targets Lite"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document