OBIEE 12c: Custom Numeric Format Measure Showing As Text While Exporting To Excel 2007+
(Doc ID 2453654.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On:Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- A Report on a dashboard page having Custom Numeric Format Measure
- When user export to excel 2007+ Custom Numeric Format Measure Shows as text
The Issue can be reproduced by following the below steps :
1) Create sample report with Fact and dimension table (example: Product Number, Actual Unit price and Avg Order Size)
2) Edit the measure column (Eg: Avg Order Size)
3) Apply Override Default Data Format for Measure
a) Treat Numbers: Custom
b) Custom Numeric Format: #,#0.0;#,#0.0;0
4) Save it
5) Export to Excel 2007+
6) The format of the numeric field is getting converted to text field
Upgraded from Obiee 22.214.171.124.5 to 126.96.36.199.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document