OBIA 11g - Load Plan Failed at SDE_PSFT_DOMAINGENERAL_RECRUITMENTSOURCEDETAIL with Error: "ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row"
(Doc ID 2457769.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer (OBIA) 18.104.22.168.2 version,
During Full load, load plan failed at the scenario - 'SDE_PSFT_DOMAINGENERAL_RECRUITMENTSOURCEDETAIL' with the error:
ODI-1226: Step SDE_PSFT_DomainGeneral_RecruitmentSourceDetail fails after 1 attempt(s).
ODI-1240: Flow SDE_PSFT_DomainGeneral_RecruitmentSourceDetail fails while performing a Integration operation. This flow loads target table W_DOMAIN_MEMBER_GS.
ODI-1228: Task SDE_PSFT_DomainGeneral_RecruitmentSourceDetail.W_DOMAIN_MEMBER_GS (Integration) fails on the target ORACLE connection BIAPPS_DW.
Caused By: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ODI_DW.W_DOMAIN_MEMBER_GS_U2) violated
- As per Out Of the Box (OOTB) mapping, W_DOMAIN_MEMBER_GS.DOMAIN_MEMBER_CODE should contain the unique value.
- DOMAIN_MEMBER_CODE is mapped with HRS_SUBSOUCE_ID from PS_HRS_SUBSOURCE table in PeopleSoft 9.2.
- At source end, PS_HRS_SUBSOURCE has a parent table - PS_HRS_SOURCE and the table structure is of
- HRS_SUBSOURCE_ID = 100, HRS_SOURCE_ID = 201, HRS_SUBSOURCE_DESC = XXXXX
- HRS_SUBSOURCE_ID = 100, HRS_SOURCE_ID = 901, HRS_SUBSOURCE_DESC = YYYYY
- OOTB mapping - RecruitmentSourceDetail loads the data for the columns - HRS_SOURCE_ID, HRS_SUBSOURCE_DESC and but not to 'HRS_SOURCE_ID' because HRS_SUBSOURCE_ID is same for two different HRS_SUBSOURCE_DESC and failing with error: "Unique Constraint error".
- OBIA Version:22.214.171.124.2
- Data Source & its version - PeopleSoft 9.2
- Modules Being Used: Human Resource
- Scenario - SDE_PSFT_DOMAINGENERAL_RECRUITMENTSOURCEDETAIL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document