OBIEE 12c: ERROR: Exception in _changeState Returns While Merging Rows of Two Data Sets With Filters In Data Flow
(Doc ID 2462424.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Data Visualization (Data Flow)
Trying to select the option for merging the rows of 2 data sets in the Data Flow.
However, when merging to rows of 2 data sets which has a filter for each flow, the error POPs up and can not proceed to set the select option of merging rows.
Bellowing is the reproduce steps:
- Go to Data and Create Data Flow.
- Add 2 Data Sets both from e.g same datasource.
- Add filter for both Data sets
- Add merge Rows for 2 data sets.
- Error pop-up
ERROR: Exception in _changeState: Call to class specific state change method
failed for component: 'DataPrepStepEditor' when switching to state
- Click OK for the above pop-up error.
You will find that the select option of merging is not displayed and then you can not proceed to set the option for merging.
- Select Option should be Displayed to be selected as below:
- The result can include all the rows from both data sets
- The unique rows from each data set
- The overlapping rows from both data sets
- The rows unique to one data set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document