OBIA 11g: SDE_FUSION_ACCRUAL_TRANSACTION_FACT_SDS Utilising More Tablespaces and Running for Long Duration
(Doc ID 2471473.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer (OBIA) 220.127.116.11.2 version,
- The Accrual Fact Stage step is taking more than 24 hours and still running.
- The above step failed couple of times due to tablespace issues due to utilisation of more tablespace.
- Same step failed after increasing tablespace with below error:
ODI-1226: Step SDE_FUSION_Accrual_Transaction_Fact_SDS.W_ACCRUAL_XACT_FS fails after 1 attempt(s).
ODI-1240: Flow SDE_FUSION_Accrual_Transaction_Fact_SDS.W_ACCRUAL_XACT_FS fails while performing a Integration operation. This flow loads target table W_ACCRUAL_XACT_FS.
ODI-1228: Task SDE_FUSION_Accrual_Transaction_Fact_SDS.W_ACCRUAL_XACT_FS (Integration) fails on the target ORACLE connection BIAPPS_DW.
Caused By: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 128 in tablespace XXXX_DW_TEMP
- OBIA Version: 18.104.22.168.2
- Source System and its version: Fusion R13
- Load Plan: Full Load
- Scenario failed: SDE_FUSION_Accrual_Transaction_Fact
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document