OBIEE 12c: Performance Tiles Showing Wrong Value In German
(Doc ID 2505688.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OBIEE 12c, when the underlying data is in trillions or quadrillion, such as 4,758,369,508,000.00, it can be used as "4,758.37 Billion" in English.
In German, it should be "4.758,37 Milliarden". But the same is incorrectly shown when displaying in German Language in OBIEE Analysis.
- Build an analysis on any Subject Area
- Use a measure column and multiply it to get a number with minimum 16 digits
- Add the view "Performance Tile"
- The same can be seen below in English
- Change the Language to German
Sign out and again login to analytics and check the My Account
- Then check the results are changed from 4Q to 4499591 Bio in performance tile
The correct value in German should be 4.499.591 Mrd.
|In English (when use English as language in OBI)||In German (when use German as language in OBI)|
|111.222.333.444 Thousand||111.222.333.444 Tausend|
|111.222.333 Million||111.222.333 Millionen|
|111.222 Billion||111.222 Milliarden|
|111 Trillion||111 Billionen|
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document