OBIEE12c: The Result May Not Match 'Sections' When Using 'New Calculated Item'
(Doc ID 2513272.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using 'New Calculated Item' and Sections', the result view may not match 'Sections' in Non-English Environment.
The issue can be reproduced in the certain environment with the following step:
- Create a new analysis.
- Add Year, Year and Country.
- Go Edit View
- Put Year and Country on 'Columns and Measures'.
- Put another Country on 'Sections'.
- In Layout, Select Year, and click 'more options' > 'New Calculated Item'
- Set Function: Custom Formula, and move item to 'Selected'.
- Click 'Result' to view the result.
The results should match to the 'Sections' value, but it doesn't with Japanese data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document