OBIEE 11g : Section Names, Values Getting Merged When an Analysis is Exported to PDF
(Doc ID 2527664.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Version 22.214.171.124.180116, Analytics - PDF Export
Section Names, Values Getting Merged When an Analysis is Exported to PDF
Steps to Reproduce:-
1. Logged into Analytics page
2. Choose Sample Sales subject area.
3. In Criteria tab, add three/few dimension(Product) columns and one metric column --> Choose result in Pivot view.
4. Edit Pivot view --> Add dimension columns into SECTION area tab. --> Save the changes and click on "Done".
5. Export report result into PDF file. Section name and values are get overlapping/merge as shown in the below screenshot.
Upgraded from OBIEE 126.96.36.199 to OBIEE 188.8.131.52
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document