OBIA 11g: Effective Dates Are Not Captured Correctly for the Data Changes in HCM
(Doc ID 2527810.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer (OBIA) 220.127.116.11.2 version,
In OOTB W_EMPLOYEE_D, Effective dates are not captured correctly for the data changes in HCM.
- The Effective Date (EFFECTIVE_FROM_DT) for the new postal code is populated wrongly in SIL whereas the effective date for the new postal code is populated in FTS layer.
- From SIL: Neither SRC_EFF_FROM_DT nor EFFECTIVE_FROM_DT are populated correctly.
- This is about the data validation when there is change in Postal code i.e, there is a change in Employee Address information.
- OBIA Version: 18.104.22.168.2
- Modules Being Used: Human Resource
- Tables Involved: W_EMPLOYEE_D, W_EMPLOYEE_DS, PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F, PER_ALL_ASSIGNMENT_F
- Data Source and its version -> HCM Cloud 19A
- Is it happened in Full load (or) incremental load: both.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document