OBIEE 12c: Assertion Failure Returns When Changing the Page Selector on Smart View
(Doc ID 2528879.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On SmartView, Assertion failure occurs when changing a page selector value of analysis which a calculated item is included.
Assertion failure: false at line 425 of
The issue can be reproduced with Subject Area [A-Sample Sales] with the below steps:
- Create analysis with bellow columns:e.g
"Time"."T02 Per Name Month"
"Products"."P2 Product Type"
"Base Facts"."1- Revenue"
- Go to Results and Edit view for the table.
Drag and drop column 'T02 Per Name Month' to 'Table prompts'.
- Create a calculated item for column "P2 Product Type".
Set function to SUM as bellowing and save it.
ON Smart View
- Login OBIEE from Smart View. then insert table of analysis which created on the above steps.
- Click icon [edit Page Prompts] from the menu of Oracle BI EE.
- Change Page Selector to any other value and Click OK.
- Error Pop-up.
And bellowing Error would be found from sawlog
[2018-12-06T20:50:15-05:00] [OBIPS] [ERROR:10]  [saw.views.evc.activate] [ecid: <ECID>,0:1] [tid: <TID>] [SI-Name: ] [IDD-Name: ] [IDD-GUID: ] [userId: <USERID>] Assertion failure: false at line 425 of project/weblayoutbuilder/xmlexpressiontowrappertransformer.cpp[[
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document