OBIA 11g: Duplicate Issue In SIL_FIXEDASSETBALANCEFACT
(Doc ID 2538718.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 188.8.131.52.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer (OBIA) 184.108.40.206.2 version,
- There are duplicate records in the SIL_FIXEDASSETBALANCEFACT. The auto correct in the I$ table is running for long hours and it never completes.
- Hence aborted the session and marked it as completed.
As per the design, the primary key for this VO (FscmTopModelAM.FinFaDeprDepreciationAM.DepreciationDetailPVO) defined in BICC is on the following 5 columns:
But the ODI logic in SIL_FIXEDASSETBALANCEFACT uses only the following three columns and Asset ID is not used in ODI.
- BIAPPS version - OBIA 220.127.116.11.2
- ODI version - ODI_18.104.22.168.0_GENERIC_150427.0937
- Source Sytem and its version - Oracle cloud FUSION 11
- Modules being used - Financials
- Issue during Full Load / Incremental Load - Full load
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document