OBIA 11g: Performance Issue on FTS General Post Load in ODI
(Doc ID 2538734.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer(OBIA) 22.214.171.124.2 version,
The "3 FTS General Post Load" in ODI is taking 57 mins to complete on an average.
Below sessions are taking time. All these sessions are serial execution.
- Execute Grants to DW User (Oracle Fusion 11 CRM)
- Execute Grants to DW User (Oracle Fusion 11 FSCM)
- Execute Grants to DW User (Oracle Fusion 11 HCM)
In ODI session logs, found that "Build changed table or column DDLs" task is taking most of the time.
- OBIA Version: OBIA 126.96.36.199.2
- ODI Version: ODI_188.8.131.52.0_GENERIC_150427.0937
- Source system & its version: Oracle cloud FUSION 11
- Modules being used: Financials
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document