OBI 12c: After Upgrade, Accessing One Specific Node URL Of A Cluster Fails With "Can't reach this page error"
(Doc ID 2568043.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2019
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In a 2-node cluster configuration, All services show running on both nodes via bitools/bin/status.sh script.
- Weblogic console shows all deployments running.
- Enterprise Manager shows both servers as running.
- Node 2 URL works as expected, login screen is displayed.
- Node 1 URL does not show the login screen. It shows a "Can't reach this page error" message, instead.
- Node 1 and node 2 URL's were fully functional prior to upgrade.
OBIEE was upgraded from 22.214.171.124.x to 126.96.36.199.x.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.