OBIEE 12c: How to Add a Custom Browser Script?
(Doc ID 2575832.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168714 to 22.214.171.124714 [Release 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You want to add a custom browser script. As per the instructions in the Integrator's Guide:
MW_HOME/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/servers/bi_server1/tmp/_WL_user/analytics_126.96.36.199.0/<installation dependent folder>/war/res/b_mozilla/actions/UserScripts.js
And you are running into a couple of issues:
- There is no analytics_188.8.131.52.0 directory under MW_HOME/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/servers/bi_server1/tmp/_WL_user
- You don't want to lose your functions every time you patch or upgrade
This document describes how to overcome these two issues.
Please Note the following disclaimers:
- This is a customization that is out of the scope of the current product documentation. Only customization in official documentation or official technical brief are supported.
- Issues related to this may have to be reproduced with a default | non-customized installation.
- You are responsible for backups and maintenance of the customization: Unless specifically noted, patching may overwrite your changes.
- Please make the appropriate backups before editing and be careful when editing the files.
- Tip: It is better to comment out the original code vs. removing it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document