Is there a way (any popup or any other message display) which can confirm that the check-in of doclet has completed?
(Doc ID 2577582.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Hyperion Disclosure Management - Version 220.127.116.11.253 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Q: a) After the check-in of the doclet/primary is done, the refresh of the primary/doclet does not reflect the changes immediately. This takes from 1 to 30 mins depends on the number of changes to be reflected upon the refresh after check in.
b) Also, the application does not confirm the completion of doclet check-in (i.e. it has been saved).
Is there a way (any popup or any other message display) which can confirm that the check-in of doclet has completed? and upon the refresh after that, the changes have reflected and notified to the user?
1. Check out the primary doclet.
2. Open any excel / word doclet from the primary doclet.
3. Checkout the leaf doclet ( from the primary) and make changes .
4. Check-in the leaf doclet.
5. Open the primary doclet and check out.
6. From manage tab, select the leaf doclet and refresh.
7. Changes performed on step 3 should reflect in the primary doclet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document