Exalytics and OBIEE 12c: Column Property "save As System-wide" Not Working
(Doc ID 2581208.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Exalytics Software - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a OBIEE Analysis with Column property "save as system-wide" is not working as Expected.
Sample Sales Lite RPD is used to demonstrate the below case.
- Create a New Analysis with Sample Sales Subject Area and add the dimension Po.Product number.
- Click Settings icon next to the dimension and select 'Column Properties'
- Under Column Properties navigate to 'Data Format'
- Enable Override Default Data format and select Decimal places up to 9.
- Save it as 'save as system wide default for Po.Product number. '
- Go back to Same Analysis and again pull the same Dimension to your results
- System wide settings doesnt work and displays the default result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document