OBIA 11g: Loadplan Is Hung At SDE Step
(Doc ID 2590077.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: Oracle Business Intelligence Application
- OBIA Loadplan is hung at SDE step.
- Running a Full Load for HCM and Financials. The Loadplan generally completes in 6-7 hours.
- But this time it is running over 10 hours and stuck at one step from last 4 hours.
- This step generally completes within few seconds.
- Tried to kill the step in ODI, the "stop immediate" command is hanging as well.
- First Full and subsequent Incremental loads completed successfully.
- No changes made to OOTB code
Scenario name: SDE_FUSION_11_ADAPTOR_SDE_FUSION_ACCRUAL_TRANSACTION_FACT_SDS
- OBIA version/patches: 18.104.22.168.2
- OBIA Subject Area: HCM and Financials
- OS Platform/version: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- ODI version/patches: 22.214.171.124.0
- Source System/Database version: Oracle Fusion Cloud R13
- Target System/Database/Version: Oracle 126.96.36.199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document